Office Administration Position: Full Time
- Prior experience in a professional office setting (in any relative field)
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Ability to interact with customers and employees on a daily basis.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be self-disciplined and work collaboratively.
- Demonstrates integrity and accountability to a high standard of excellence and quality.
Additional Skills Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication within a professional setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent phone, social media and email etiquette with a flexible, positive attitude.
- Good time management skills in order to reach and maintain deadlines.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Time sensitive data and retail price communication
- General data entry
- Filing and general clerical
- Customer service – answering phones, invoicing and AR inquiries.
This position involves three rotating shifts between the hours of 6:30 am – 5:30 Monday-Friday. Applicants must be available between these hours.
Competitive wages, Medical and Dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacations and holidays.
Pre-Employment Drug Testing
Deliver resume in person***** to: 510 West Washington Street, Eureka, CA 95501.
EMAILED resumes will not be considered.
***** Due to COVID 19 our office is physically closed but there is office staff on site. Please come to one of the office windows to the left of the front door and we will take your resume.